download driver (soalnya driver yg disertain di Cd tdk terdeteksi) :
2) Control Panel, Add New Hardware.
3) Yes, already connected, browse to the bottom, hit “add a new device”
4) No, point it to the directory of your SATA drivers
5) Choose your driver from the list that returns. (Mine was the nVidia SATA controller)
6) Uninstall other standard IDE controllers (Not Primary nor Secondary)
7) Reboot and enter your BIOS
Change to AHCI mode
9) Boot to Windows… , if you success you will not meet the Blue Screen and Windows will install and find the driver automatically.
10) Windows wants to reboot. Do that.
11) Go to Device Manager and then uninstall the AHCI controller that you installed (there will be two or more now, but must Uninstall the one with the exclamation mark)